Walleye spinner rigs have been a staple in walleye fishing for decades. Spinner rigs are a great way to present live bait to walleyes throughout the water column. Commonly paired with bottom bouncers these rigs catch walleye on big or small waters.
Colorado Spinner Rigs
- Spins at a 50 degree angle.
- Slow spinning blade and makes a thumping sound.
- Good choice in low clarity water and at night.
Dakota Spinner Rigs
- Spins at a 30 degree angle.
- Innovative blades with a shape that reduces resistance.
- Easily spins at slow speeds.
- Unique cut-out creates more sound and flash and allows beads to show through.
Indiana Spinner Rigs
- Spins at a 40 degree angle.
- Good intermediate blade and works well all season.
- Less sound than Colorado but more flash.