One of the most useful tools for any walleye fishermen is the bottom bouncer. Our traditional bottom bouncers are no exception. Our bottom bouncers give walleye fishermen a tool to present live bait rigs, spinner rigs, and crawler harnesses anywhere in the water column.
- Made with heavy .040″ wire.
- Brass snap swivel.
- Two (2) pack of the same weight:
- 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, and 5/8 oz. weights–priced $2.00
- 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, and 1 3/4 oz. weights–priced $2.25
- 2, 2 1/2, and 3 oz. weights–priced $2.50
Other Bottom Bouncer Products
- Tornado Trollers – The same traditional bottom bouncer design with added components. A rotoblade is added for additional flash and vibration while beads are added for color and sound.
- Rattl’n Bouncers – The same traditional bottom bouncer with an added rattle. The added rattle produces extra sound waves that are picked up by a walleye’s lateral line.
- Spoonbill Bouncers – A unique bottom bouncer designed by Nebraska Custom Tackle. The no snag weight is placed at the bottom of rig to provide balance needed for the the bouncer to stand up while trolled or drifted at slow speeds. The weight on the bottom also stirs up more sediment triggering walleye feeding instincts.